Adequate preparation, speed and experience to complete a successful initial public offering are critical. Genova Group assists its clients in assessing their IPO readiness which includes helping them with complex and technical accounting matters as well as executing best practice financial processes and reporting. Genova’s IPO readiness team is comprised of former Big 4 accounting professionals who have completed over 40 IPO engagements within life sciences, technology and retail industries. Our assistance ranges from specific areas of focus to complete financial reporting responsibilities during the IPO process that include:
- Conversion of private financial statements to S-X compliant statements;
- Evaluation of segment reporting;
- Earnings per share computations;
- Drafting of financial statements and management’s discussion and analysis;
- Drafting other key financial areas (i.e. Summary, selected financial data, capitalization and dilution);
- Preparing SEC comment letter responses; and
- Recasting financial information for forward and reverse split factors.