Genova Group is a fast paced, entrepreneurial accounting advisory firm that helps publicly traded and privately held organizations with their complex accounting, financial reporting, controllership, tax, and valuation matters. Recognized as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in Philadelphia and 5000 fastest growing privately-held companies in America, we take pride in our ability to attract top talent who are interested in expanding their technical abilities and professional networks while being afforded the opportunity to play a critical role in our continued success and expansion into new markets, industries, and service offerings.
Genova Group continually strives to provide best in class service to its client base by hiring finance and accounting leaders with a strong technical accounting skill set, business relationship acumen, and operational finance experience. We make a true business impact with our clients and take seriously our role as a valued business partner, acting as an extension and amplification of each client’s financial management team.
Genova Group is seeking an experienced recruiter and human resources professional to lead the Company’s continued growth and make an impact on expanding the Company’s culture throughout current and future office locations. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in building and scaling teams in a high-growth consultancy environment. Genova’s recruiter will be responsible for developing and implementing best-in-class processes for identifying and integrating top talent into the Genova team.
Our Recruiter may be expected to perform the following core responsibilities:
- Manage the full life-cycle of recruiting consulting professionals from job requisition to onboarding
- Utilize standard and creative sourcing strategies to identify and attract top talent
- Maintain network of candidates using an applicant tracking system
- Network and conduct in-person meetings with potential and existing candidates
- Develop and manage relationships with other talent acquisition professionals
- Produce consistent, high quality deliverables for clients
- Make decisions independently
- Independently conduct research on best interview/hiring practices
- Prepare and implement recruiting and hiring processes for the firm
- Independently facilitate calls with other recruiting sources as required
- Take ownership of multiple projects, managing both upward and downward expectations for timelines and budget constraints
As an entrepreneurial company, the experienced recruiter and human resources professional will also participate in various marketing and client development activities to enhance branding and awareness as well as expanding his/her professional network. In addition, this role will work across all levels of the company to build a premier professional services firm that attracts top talent to deliver quality outcomes for each client.
Must have a previous experience in a retained search firm or the recruiting department of a fast-growing company, preferably in consulting. Experience recruiting and hiring professionals within public accounting or technical and finance advisory firms is preferred. In addition, the Recruiter will possess:
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Enthusiasm for self-education and development;
- Desire to be a subject matter expert, sharing expertise internally, to build a best-in-class team;
- Ability to be roll up your sleeves to tackle most pressing issues, but also have an entrepreneurial, big-picture mindset;
- Be intellectually curious, detail oriented, a self-starter, ethical, dependable; and
- Bachelor’s degree